The man The voice The guitar

All right, here they are...

Let us know what your favourite song is
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

All right, here they are...

Post by Zgred »

After I have read all yours picks, I see that I differ a bit... let me now share my own preferences with you :) in order of coming to mind :mrgreen:

Windy town, E, Sweet summer day, Driving home for Christmas, Josephine, All summer long - old & new....... absolutely stunning blasts, I'll never get bored with them, truly the essence.

Shadows of the big man, Soft top hard shoulder, Nothing to fear, Looking for the summer & On the beach together (nice compilation!), Road to hell, Tennis, Stone......hey. It's useless. A lot of perfect songs. This list grows too fast :mrgreen:

But I don't like that much Gone fishing or La Passione... though Only to fly is brilliant to me. Guess it's a question of culture... maybe.

Now something about My Own Chris.

This is what I call the perfection of simplicity - although using rather easy words (please forgive me not knowing proper terms) his lyrics aren't clear, they need to be listened carefully, thought about, taking back and listening again, it happens to me often to listen a song a (big number)th time and surprisingly get caught that NOW I know what is he talking about. I love this feeling.
Of course some experts(?) showed that Chris hasn't professional voice or something. To hell with that. The way he sings, no, the way he talks to me, with smooth music following his words, it all creates unique moments I have never thought I could gain from music...

If this is the way heaven works - I want to die instantly :D

This man kicked my a**, twisted my soul and I thank him for this.

OK, I feel much better now :)
If you are still reading this, you must be too patient :wink: so thanks a lot.

Chris 4eva