The man The voice The guitar

New Format of the Site.

News about this site and forum
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

New Format of the Site.

Post by leila.wilson »

The new format is fine Bart, and I didn,t have any trouble accessing it so congratulations, and Iam sure we will all get used to it very quickly.

Leila.
P.S. Tried clicking an emoticon as you suggested, but all I get is a capital D. ?????
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: New Format of the Site.

Post by Bart »

leila.wilson wrote:The new format is fine Bart, and I didn,t have any trouble accessing it so congratulations, and Iam sure we will all get used to it very quickly.

Leila.
P.S. Tried clicking an emoticon as you suggested, but all I get is a capital D. ?????
Hello Leila;

I'm glad evrything works; and I hope it does so for all visitors. It has been lots and lots of work; I had to rewrite ALL pages !! I had to do this, because the site was using to much traffic (wich I have to pay) and because Google & Co can't find the pages (and hopefully now they do...)

About the emoticons; when I click for example the first emo. (the BIG smile); in the window where I type my post it only says: " : D" but when I submit; this automatically converted to :D !! Try it; if it doesn't work for you; let me know again !

REAgards; Bart (enjoying 30 degrees celcius here !!)
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)