The man The voice The guitar

New member from spain: Hello everybody+

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
1stspainfan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

New member from spain: Hello everybody+

Post by 1stspainfan »

Hello, my name is David, I write from Spain and I´m 29.
My birthday is in 18 October.
My english isn't well but I will try to cause that my words are understood.
I love Chris Rea music since I heard The road to hell in 1998 and bought tthe blue cafe album.
In spain its music is not valued and he has not made many promotions.
But for me he is the best musician in the world. It doesn´t spend nor a single day without listening the music of Chris.
Thank you for the site Bart.
This is the best site about the man, the voice and the guitar.
The spanish fans not appears
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: New member from spain: Hello everybody+

Post by Bart »

1stspainfan wrote:Hello, my name is David, I write from Spain and I´m 29.
(...)
Thank you for the site Bart.
This is the best site about the man, the voice and the guitar.
Hello David, and welcome to the site ! Thank you very much for your kind compliment about it ! One litle remark; you're not the first Rea-fan in here; there is at least one (and perhaps more) other REA fan out here (Angel from Barcelona) ;-) ;-) Your English is good, so don't be shy to respond to other messages, or start your own topics. Also, please join us in the chat now and then (or at least during the friday night chat session at 20:00h CET)
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

Hello there and welcome to the nuthouse!

I have been visiting a small pueblo called El Pont d'Armentera (near Valls, about 100km east from Barcelona) many times. allthough I am Finnish and we live in the Netherlands, my girlfriend is from Barcelona and we go visit her family about twice a year in the beforementioned pueblo.

Spain is a beautiful country full of nice people. I hope you post often, its good to have another Spaniard in the forum!
No-one knows that black dog better than I...
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello,
That's funny, my girlfriend is also near from Barcelona the name of the village is Torredembarra. But i haven't been there 'till now. We would like to visit her parents this year.
'Rea'gards from Switzerland and screw you and your deep-blue -sea.

Roadie wrote:Hello there and welcome to the nuthouse!

I have been visiting a small pueblo called El Pont d'Armentera (near Valls, about 100km east from Barcelona) many times. allthough I am Finnish and we live in the Netherlands, my girlfriend is from Barcelona and we go visit her family about twice a year in the beforementioned pueblo.

Spain is a beautiful country full of nice people. I hope you post often, its good to have another Spaniard in the forum!