The man The voice The guitar

DVD Release Date?

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !

DVD Release Date?

Post by Guest »

Hi All,

From a long suffering Chris Rea fan here in Australia. Is there anybody who can tell me when the DVD will be up for sale? And a set list?

Alistair
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: DVD Release Date?

Post by Tina3 »

Anonymous wrote:Hi All,

From a long suffering Chris Rea fan here in Australia. Is there anybody who can tell me when the DVD will be up for sale? And a set list?

Alistair
Hi Alistair
Another fan and I have just been discussing this subject.The combined information that we worked out is that the release date is 1st week in October and according to various websites ( Amazon.com and Wom.de ) there seems to be a few variations.These websites list 2 versions of C.D.... 1 Deluxe with 18 tracks and 2... with 10 tracks.They list a D.V.D.However even though they list a D.V.D they do not list a track listing. Hope this helps a bit.
Tina
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Tina3 wrote:

Alistair
Hi Alistair
Another fan and I have just been discussing this subject.The combined information that we worked out is that the release date is 1st week in October and according to various websites ( Amazon.com and Wom.de ) there seems to be a few variations.These websites list 2 versions of C.D.... 1 Deluxe with 18 tracks and 2... with 10 tracks.They list a D.V.D.However even though they list a D.V.D they do not list a track listing. Hope this helps a bit.
Tina

------
Hi Alistair and Tina,
The release dates (I took this information from several web sources) are:
October 6 in Germany
October 9 in GB
October 10 in France

There is this French web page - http://www.fnac.com - (someone already wrote about it here, in his post), and their information on DVD is as follows:
price: EURO 19.99.
If I understood the French text correctly, it should be playable in NTSC format (as well as the PAL/SECAM, I think?)
But the most important: at least we have the break down of the set list....

The Farewell Tour
De Chris Rea
DVD multi-zones - NTSC
Article en pré-commande, livraison prévue à partir du 16/10/2006.
19,99 €
ou Ajouter à ma sélection
Avis des internautes :Donnez votre avis
Descriptif
Contenu :
Jazzee Blue
That’s The Way It Goes
Where the Blues Come From / Josephine
Long Gone
Head Out On The Highway
Easy Rider
Til The Morning
Stony Road
KKK
Julia
Stainsby Girls
Heartbeat
Road to Hell
On The Beach
Let’s Dance
Fool If You Think It’s
Over
Bonus : Un documentaire
Fiche détaillée "The Farewell Tour"
Interprète
Chris Rea
Editeur
Polydor
Langue 1, Encodage 1
anglais, Dolby digital 5.1
Format image
4/3

Best regards,
Chris
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Alistair
Hello Alistair;

Welcome to the board. The info about the setlists can be found in other members posts (thanks a lot! :D ) and on the main page.
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)