The man The voice The guitar

Hello from New York

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
veejmar

Hello from New York

Post by veejmar »

Hello all,
I've been a Chris Rea fan for about 20 years. Unfortunately, Chris does not get much airplay here in the U.S. I was introduced to him back in the late 80s when a local radio station started playing "Working On It". I picked up New Light Through Old Windows (the U.S. version released on Geffen records) and have been hooked ever since, picking up every CD and DVD I can get my hands on, often ordering through Amazon's UK site. My favorite songs are Road to Hell, Steel River and different versions of Josephine. The Blue Guitars set is one of the best things I've ever bought. I regret that I've never been able to see Chris perform live, so I'd love to hear any stories about his live performances that you'd like to share. Feel free to write and say hi anytime. Glad to be here!

Best,
Vince
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Hello from New York

Post by Bart »

veejmar wrote:Hello all,
I've been a Chris Rea fan for about 20 years. ...Best,Vince
Hello Vince;

Welcome to the board... Great to hear Chris has a strong US fan base ... Hope to hear much more from you on this forum in the future ... About the "live-stories"... Start reading the stories on this board, there are some about live shows already... and I am sure there will be more once Chris starts touring again ...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)