The man The voice The guitar

Newspaper interview today.

Stop the presses
blueskev

Newspaper interview today.

Post by blueskev »

Hello Rea fans,
There is an interview with Chris about his health today in the Daily Mail (UK) newspaper.
Regards,
Kev.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Newspaper interview today.

Post by Bart »

blueskev wrote:Hello Rea fans,
There is an interview with Chris about his health today in the Daily Mail (UK) newspaper.
Regards,
Kev.
Hello Kev,
Is there any possibility that you – or anybody else – could scan this article, type it over (if not to long :wink: :wink: !) or find a link to an online version of it, and send it to me, so I can put it on my sit ? Thanks in advance….
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

bjongen wrote: Hello Kev,
Is there any possibility that you – or anybody else – could scan this article, type it over (if not to long :wink: :wink: !) or find a link to an online version of it, and send it to me, so I can put it on my sit ? Thanks in advance….
It would be nice if people could do that already when they tells about these articles :) I wanna read, hear or see every possible Rea interview or article :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
blueskev

Post by blueskev »

bjongen wrote:
blueskev wrote:Hello Rea fans,
Regards,
Kev.
Hello Kev,
Hi Bart & Mr Blues,
I did look for this interview on line but couldn't find it. I haven't got a scanner but will ask my wife (she types a lot better than me..) to copy it for Bart.
Regards,
Kev.
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

blueskev wrote: Hi Bart & Mr Blues,
I did look for this interview on line but couldn't find it. I haven't got a scanner but will ask my wife (she types a lot better than me..) to copy it for Bart.
Regards,
Kev.
Please add here every article you can, there´s nothing in the news about Chris here in Finland. It sucks. There used to be time when they wrote about him.
blueskev

Post by blueskev »

Mr_Blues wrote: Please add here every article you can, there´s nothing in the news about Chris here in Finland. It sucks. There used to be time when they wrote about him.
I have just finished tpying this one and have sent it to Bart. Mr Blues, you owe me a beer if I ever visit Finland!! :wink:
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

blueskev wrote:I have just finished tpying this one and have sent it to Bart. Mr Blues, you owe me a beer if I ever visit Finland!! :wink:
Well, that´s a deal :)