Chris Rea on British TV 5th of October

Stop the presses
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Chris Rea on British TV 5th of October

Post by Mr_Blues »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCWna_uHH-A

Here you go all, AND WHAT A GREAT NEWS!!!!

Chris is speaking about the new album which is coming out next year
and what I can understand is that it ain´t gonna be regular album, yes !!!!!
It´s gonna be about those roads and there will be videos as well.....
He mentioned about this earlier......CAN`T WAIT !!! :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Chris Rea on British TV 5th of October

Post by elangelo »

Thanks for the link Mr. B!
Now we know why the 2nd single is called Valentino - it's an hommage for a dog...
In his radio interview, Chris said that Warner doesn't like earbooks, they need CDs and digital format, and yet it will be something more than a CD. So my question is - maybe this cooperation with Warner is only made for the 'Best of"? And he'll still be independant and produce music at Edel records? Or maybe it will be a CD and a DVD without a book, so Warner could go for it.
But anyway, it's obvious that Warner is working on his promotion as he never was so often on TV/Radio recently as he is now. Oct. 8 sees him on Radio 2, as we all remember.
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

elangelo wrote:Thanks for the link Mr. B!
Now we know why the 2nd single is called Valentino - it's an hommage for a dog...
In his radio interview, Chris said that Warner doesn't like earbooks, they need CDs and digital format, and yet it will be something more than a CD. So my question is - maybe this cooperation with Warner is only made for the 'Best of"? And he'll still be independant and produce music at Edel records? Or maybe it will be a CD and a DVD without a book, so Warner could go for it.
But anyway, it's obvious that Warner is working on his promotion as he never was so often on TV/Radio recently as he is now. Oct. 8 sees him on Radio 2, as we all remember.
No problemo :)
Well, anyhow it will be very interesting project, no matter what is the final way of releasing it.
Wish he could tell more details about the next project, he is always leaving us wanting to hear more.
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Post by elangelo »

I'm just hoping the quality will be good enough if it will be an independant release.
By the way, the Radio 2 show with Chris is on Friday Oct. 9, not Oct. 8 as someone said before.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00n1s6j
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

elangelo wrote:I'm just hoping the quality will be good enough if it will be an independant release.
By the way, the Radio 2 show with Chris is on Friday Oct. 9, not Oct. 8 as someone said before.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00n1s6j
Yeah, let´s see if that program will bring out anything new...hope so :)