The man The voice The guitar

New!

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

New!

Post by marcolino »

I've finally registered to the forum after having posted sometimes as Guest. Here: http://www.chrisrea.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188 you can read my first post with some details. I only have to say I'm 43 yrs old and although I listen mostly to classical music and some jazz, Chris' music is part of my life and it always be, particularly after his last, huge work. It's unbelievable a 50+ yrs old artist, with a long career at his back, who has been ill to see death in face, in four years create as much music as he has created in more then twenty years before. And music of outstanding quality! He's not only a great artist, he's a great man....

See you
Marcolino
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: New!

Post by Mr_Blues »

marcolino wrote:I've finally registered to the forum after having posted sometimes as Guest. Here: http://www.chrisrea.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188 you can read my first post with some details. I only have to say I'm 43 yrs old and although I listen mostly to classical music and some jazz, Chris' music is part of my life and it always be, particularly after his last, huge work. It's unbelievable a 50+ yrs old artist, with a long career at his back, who has been ill to see death in face, in four years create as much music as he has created in more then twenty years before. And music of outstanding quality! He's not only a great artist, he's a great man....

See you
Hello Marcolino :) what took you so long to register to this forum??? ;)
Nice to have one more fan around here :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by leila.wilson »

Mr_Blues wrote:
marcolino wrote:I've finally registered to the forum after having posted sometimes as Guest. Here: http://www.chrisrea.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188 you can read my first post with some details. I only have to say I'm 43 yrs old and although I listen mostly to classical music and some jazz, Chris' music is part of my life and it always be, particularly after his last, huge work. It's unbelievable a 50+ yrs old artist, with a long career at his back, who has been ill to see death in face, in four years create as much music as he has created in more then twenty years before. And music of outstanding quality! He's not only a great artist, he's a great man....

See you
Hello Marcolino :) what took you so long to register to this forum??? ;)
Hello Marcolino, and welcome to the forum!!! Come and talk to us in the chat room! Look forward to speaking to you there. Absolutely agree with yo, a great artist, and a great man. :)
marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by marcolino »

Mr_Blues wrote: Hello Marcolino :) what took you so long to register to this forum??? ;)
Time, time.... I'm always missing time to do everything I want to do.... Plus my english is very poor, so I didn't know how much I could join the discussions. But my passion for Chris is stronger then all the difficulties, so here I am, though I think I will not have time to follow this forum as much as I desire. But, who knows?

By the way, I used to give a look sometimes to this site
http://www.chrisrea.cz . Anyone here who knows it, and why it is not online anymore?
Greetings
Marcolino
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

marcolino wrote:
Mr_Blues wrote: Hello Marcolino :) what took you so long to register to this forum??? ;)
Time, time.... I'm always missing time to do everything I want to do.... Plus my english is very poor, so I didn't know how much I could join the discussions. But my passion for Chris is stronger then all the difficulties, so here I am, though I think I will not have time to follow this forum as much as I desire. But, who knows?

By the way, I used to give a look sometimes to this site
http://www.chrisrea.cz . Anyone here who knows it, and why it is not online anymore?
Greetings
Hello again. Ok, well, your english seems to be just fine. So don´t worry about that :) http://www.chrisrea.cz is closed and no one seems to know the reason. Let´s just hope it will be online again someday.
marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by marcolino »

Mr_Blues wrote: Hello again. Ok, well, your english seems to be just fine. So don´t worry about that :) http://www.chrisrea.cz is closed and no one seems to know the reason. Let´s just hope it will be online again someday.
You lier... !!! :D

As for the site, I was reading this summer about webmaster's difficulties to carry on the site (probably for the costs), but in september he wrote he would be able to go on thanks to someone who helped him that way. It's a shame it is not online anymore, since it was a well done and rich website..
Marcolino
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

marcolino wrote: You lier... !!! :D

As for the site, I was reading this summer about webmaster's difficulties to carry on the site (probably for the costs), but in september he wrote he would be able to go on thanks to someone who helped him that way. It's a shame it is not online anymore, since it was a well done and rich website..
I´m many things, but a lier I´m not, capiche??? :D

It´s sad that it´s not online anymore, but thank God we got Bart´s site growing and getting better every day. The best Chris Rea site ever :)
Wish you could join to chat with us sometime :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Mr_Blues wrote:It´s sad that it´s not online anymore, but thank God we got Bart´s site growing and getting better every day.
You mean the same God that broke his camera?? ;)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote: You mean the same God that broke his camera?? ;)
Yes, the very same. He gives and he takes, you never know what´s gonna happen next and why :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Mr_Blues wrote: Yes, the very same. He gives and he takes, you never know what´s gonna happen next and why :)
All right, Blues, all right... just remember you're talking to the atheist :smt026
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:
Mr_Blues wrote: Yes, the very same. He gives and he takes, you never know what´s gonna happen next and why :)
All right, Blues, all right... just remember you're talking to the atheist :smt026
OK :) By the way Zgred, when we can enjoy of your company in chat session?? :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

chat

Post by Zgred »

Isn't Bart already upset with us burning mr. J.K. alive?? :D This week I hope I'd get more time but first I'll try to do discography job as I promised him.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

marcolino wrote:I've finally registered to the forum after having posted sometimes as Guest.
Hello marcolino;

Welcome to the forum !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Post by Gabriëlle »

Welcome Marcolino!