The man The voice The guitar

Chris Rea's adress

Stop the presses

Chris Rea's adress

Post by Guest »

Hello
I'm French and I seek an adress to write to Chris!!! Can you help me please???? :D

[***EDIT- I have corrected your topic title. Bart (webmaster) ***]
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: address

Post by Zgred »

Who doesn't want to anyway? Well there is no chris@jazzeeblue.com, I suppose :mrgreen:

You can try to contact with people at Jazzee Blue, this is Chris' site from what I know. But I wouldn't expect him personally to answer any letter/email question ;)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Chrie Réa's adress

Post by Bart »

Anonymous wrote:Hello
I'm French and I seek an adress to write to Chris!!! Can you help me please???? :D
Hello;

I have been trying for years... it is no use; you simply cannot contact Chris directly (if anyone knows a way he/she is my new best friend!)

Zgred wrote: You can try to contact with people at Jazzee Blue, this is Chris' site from what I know. But I wouldn't expect him personally to answer any letter/email question ;)
I have a more or less frequent contact with the people from Jazzeeblue; but not even they can help me contacting Chris...

The only way I know is to have much luck and try to meet chris before or after a show... If anyone here knows another methode; please let us know...

REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Anonymous wrote:Hello
Yeah, who wouldn´t want to have that information? :)
It would be nice to meet Chris someday, but I quess you gotta be some really lucky fellow or a musician who will play with him in future to meet him :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Mr_Blues wrote:... or a musician who will play with him in future to meet him :)
... as you can read on the main page that in the future is not so long anymore ... The farewell tour is anounced ... I cannot confirm anything yet (most artists need 10 or more farewell tours to stop ... :wink: ) but it doesn't sound good ... (of course it is wonderfull that there is going to be a tour, but it's not so great it that really turns out to be a farewell tour ... :( )

REAgards, Bart
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

bjongen wrote:I have been trying for years... it is no use; you simply cannot contact Chris directly (if anyone knows a way he/she is my new best friend!)
I have a more or less frequent contact with the people from Jazzeeblue; but not even they can help me contacting Chris...
But are anyone unable to, let's say, deliver a letter to Chris through these people? I mean of course he might doesn't want to read each single mail or letter - but I'm sure there ARE letters that are sent to Chris by fans... no problem if they get censored by someone (i.e. Jazzee Blue suitable employee) to avoid offence, but does it mean that Chris DOES NOT read fans' letters????

Did the people, that you Bart have contact with, tell Chris that he has a professional fan-site with active forum ????
Volker

Chris Rea address

Post by Volker »

Hi everyone,

I also tried to get a postal address for Chris Rea to ask him for a signed picture. So I asked RONO Merchandising, the German Chris Rea site. They said, it's no problem to write a letter to Rea in care of them. I tried but still no reply.

So I contacted the management and asked them where to write a letter for Chris Rea. They e-mailed me the address of them. I wrote a letter to this address but also still no reply.
Anyway, here are the addresses:

Chris Rea
c/o Rono Merchandising
Melatener Weg 8
50825 Köln
Germany

Chris Rea
c/o Sol Studios
The Mill,
Mill Lane,
Cookham
Berkshire SL6 9QT
England.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Chris Rea address

Post by Zgred »

Of what we have learned recently, the real private Chris' address is no to be known widely... is it bad or good? Don't know.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Volker wrote:So I asked RONO Merchandising, the German Chris Rea site. They said, it's no problem to write a letter to Rea in care of them. I tried but still no reply.
PLEASE let me know how you managed to get in contact with Norbert from chrisrea.de. I have been trying for more then a years now (The link on chrisrea.de is still linked to the old url, before I bought chrisrea.nl) without success (seems everybody gets in contact with chris, and his management but me :( )
Volker wrote:So I contacted the management and asked them where to write a letter for Chris Rea. They e-mailed me the address of them. I wrote a letter to this address but also still no reply.
And how did you get in contact with them ?? And from which mail address did they reply ?? Please let me know in private if you don;t want to put it on the forum ...

I really don;t get what I have been doing wrong all these years ... :( :(
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Bart wrote: And how did you get in contact with them ?? And from which mail address did they reply ?? Please let me know in private if you don;t want to put it on the forum ...

I really don;t get what I have been doing wrong all these years ... :( :(
You haven´t done nothing wrong, believe me Bart.
It´s just bad luck or something. But let´s hope that the meeting turned tables other way around, let´s wait and see :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
blueskev

Post by blueskev »

I would try the C/O Sol Studios address but wouldn't hold out a lot of hope. Still, you never know......