The man The voice The guitar

Hola a todos desde Argentina!!

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
el_gavilan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Hola a todos desde Argentina!!

Post by el_gavilan »

Escribo para saludarlos y compartir mi admiracion con todos ustedes hacia el maestro Chris Rea, y seria mi sueño que algun dia viniera para Argentina. Sera alguna vez posible?. Saludos a todos.

:)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Hola a todos desde Argentina!!

Post by Bart »

el_gavilan wrote:Escribo para saludarlos y compartir mi admiracion con todos ustedes hacia el maestro Chris Rea, y seria mi sueño que algun dia viniera para Argentina. Sera alguna vez posible?. Saludos a todos.

:)
Hello, and welcome to the site (great to see that even in Argentina the site is found :D ).

I have one request, please keep the discussing in English as much as possible... I am working on some international boards, but till that time I have to administrate all posts by myself, and then it is very handy if I can actually read the posts. I can understand that not everyone can write english as good (e.g. I cannot write it very good myself :D ) but please try to use an online translation tool, like for example THIS ONE. Thanks in advance !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
el_gavilan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Hola a todos desde Argentina!!

Post by el_gavilan »

I write to greet them and to share my admiracion with all you towards the teacher Chris Rea, and serious my dream that algun day came for Argentina. Sometimes possible?. Greetings to all.