The man The voice The guitar

Brighton March 17th 2008

egizzy1
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Brighton March 17th 2008

Post by egizzy1 »

I could not belive it after having just got tickets for The Royal Albert Hall on the 28th March, I won tickets to see Chris in Brighton on the 17th March.
(I have to say not my favorite venue after the response he had there on his 'final tour' (which I felt was poor, maybe it was because they thought it was the last they would see him?). I attended Brighton, Hammersmith and Bush Hall and he was brilliant)... Anyway back to this tour
Never one to turn an opportunity to see him I went on Monday night, and I have to say that those who attended, although not a full house I think one can safely say he was appreciated. Although there was dissapointment at no encore!
Wow! I didn't think after all these years he could suprise me, he just gets better and better.
I cannot wait till next week to see him again. I am sitting listening to some of the best I have ever heared him play on his new box set. Get tickets if you can, buy the box set it is Chris at his best.
Play on Chris and belated Happy Birthday :D
(I have deleted previous review in wrong topic heading)
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Re: Brighton March 17th 2008

Post by lilybee »

Good for you egizzy!! 8) 8)

The more I watch and listen to clips from his tour, the more I love his live performances,
Chris is so much better live!!!

Post any videos or pix, if you can :D

Lily B.
egizzy1
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by egizzy1 »

I have many pics and videos but I am not technical enough to be able to share, if I can I will try :lol:
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

E-mail me if I can help, :D

Lily B.