The man The voice The guitar

Chris's new Album - Help Support HIM!

Jennifer W

Chris's new Album - Help Support HIM!

Post by Jennifer W »

I have noticed the sale of Chris's new album on eBay and just wanted to say that I hope Chris's fans purchase the album first hand from reliable sources so he gets the benefit of our appreciation both financially and in the charts. I had to laugh that the album on eBay was selling for MORE than Amazon yet Chris is the one who gets stiffed on these sales. Be a true fan and support his artisitic efforts with purchases from authorized sellers! Just my opinion...sorry to sound like a soap box. Thanks :D
COLB-UK
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Re: Chris's new Album - Help Support HIM!

Post by COLB-UK »

Jennifer W wrote:I have noticed the sale of Chris's new album on eBay and just wanted to say that I hope Chris's fans purchase the album first hand from reliable sources so he gets the benefit of our appreciation both financially and in the charts. I had to laugh that the album on eBay was selling for MORE than Amazon yet Chris is the one who gets stiffed on these sales. Be a true fan and support his artisitic efforts with purchases from authorized sellers! Just my opinion...sorry to sound like a soap box. Thanks :D
Hi Jennifer I noticed this on ebay myself.
I actually emailed the bidder & told them it is cheaper on Amazon. (I got my copy from Amazon).
The person did not respond to me. Probably too shy to admit buying second hand goods more expensive than brand new :wink:

I do purchase on Ebay but only the older CDs which are not available in the high street. Ebay is not a bad place just some people try & make a profit from unsuspecting people.
REAgards
To all Chris Fans
COLB-UK
"When the evening shadows fall
See them turning to the darkest violet blue".