The man The voice The guitar

Thanx Room...And of course Mr. Chris Rea & Familly

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Jacob16th

Thanx Room...And of course Mr. Chris Rea & Familly

Post by Jacob16th »

:roll: Dear Room...
First of all hello and greetings...

I have just logged on 1st time..., I would like to relay all my best wishes in the room for this man.

I stand alone sometimes in the darkness but My mate rea (Pardon The Expression) is life itself, Full of creativity, Full of enthusiasum, and Full of most importantly....Possibility come trueness.

More bluntly.....New light through old windows....Brilliant chris...,You don't Know how many times i brought (Whole heartedly...that album)

Anyway Best Wishes for Christmas 2005

Mr. Rea: Best Wishes for you and your familly

Lee (Keyboardist)

Thankyou for yor kindness room....

L Robinson
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Thanx Room...And of course Mr. Chris Rea & Familly

Post by Bart »

Jacob16th wrote::roll: Dear Room...
(...)
Hello Jacob16th;

welcome to the forum !! I guess it has to do with my english language skills (english is not my mother language!) but I do not really understand what you mean by "Dear room" and "Thankyou room" ... What or who is "room" (or am I asking a really stupid question now ... :oops: :oops: )
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Hello Bart,

I know that my comment might not be solicited for, but what the heck....
The English language is not my native language either, yet "hello room" means (more or less) "hello everybody in the room", as if the fellow from Wales was addressing everybody under this Internet address in Holland (chrisrea.nl); we are sitting - after all - in one room, since there is one thing, a joint interest, which unites us: The Man (Chris Rea.)
One says casually "hello everyone in this room", right?
Best regards,
Chris

Bart wrote:
Jacob16th wrote::roll: Dear Room...
(...)
Hello Jacob16th;

welcome to the forum !! I guess it has to do with my english language skills (english is not my mother language!) but I do not really understand what you mean by "Dear room" and "Thankyou room" ... What or who is "room" (or am I asking a really stupid question now ... :oops: :oops: )
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Chris wrote:Hello Bart,

I know that my comment might not be solicited for, but what the heck....
The English language is not my native language either, yet "hello room" means (more or less) "hello everybody in the room", as if the fellow from Wales was addressing everybody under this Internet address in Holland (chrisrea.nl); we are sitting - after all - in one room, since there is one thing, a joint interest, which unites us: The Man (Chris Rea.)
One says casually "hello everyone in this room", right?
Best regards,
Chris

Hello Chris;

Thanks for this clear explanation ! I thought it meant something like that, but wasn't sure... I am a bit embarrassed now :oops: :oops: !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)