The man The voice The guitar

TALLINNA, ESTONIA GIG 13.03.2006

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

TALLINNA, ESTONIA GIG 13.03.2006

Post by Mr_Blues »

Hello everyone !

I want to know is there someone who´s coming to see Chris Rea´s gig in Tallinna, Estonia, 13.03.2006???

It would be nice to meet there and have a few drinks between Chris Rea fans :)

Please take contact

Ville from Finland
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

I just hope other fans would get better response from you that I did... no offense anyway, but it wasn't nice.
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:I just hope other fans would get better response from you that I did... no offense anyway, but it wasn't nice.
I wish everyone could find someone with who they could meet during Chris Rea´s last tour. Why in hell everyone ain´t here trying to find each other?? ;)

Luckily one of my friends is coming with me, so I don´t have to go to see that gig by myself. But still I would like to meet some Estonian fans as well.

Ville from Finland
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

TODAY IN TALLINNA!!! 13.3.2006

Post by Mr_Blues »

Hello everyone !!!

Here I am, at Tallinna and I got still 5 hours before I jump to the taxi and head to the Saku Suur Hall. IT`S A WONDERFUL FEELING!!! :D

I will do my concert review shortly after the show, hopefully with the fresh pictures of Chris and his band :D

Cheers everyone :smt051
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Tallinn gig

Post by Chris »

Mr_Blues wrote:Hello everyone !!!

Here I am, at Tallinna and I got still 5 hours before I jump to the taxi and head to the Saku Suur Hall. IT`S A WONDERFUL FEELING!!! :D

I will do my concert review shortly after the show, hopefully with the fresh pictures of Chris and his band :D

-----------
-----------

Lucky you!

One of the lading commercial radio stations in Warsaw, "Radio Z" (pronounced "zet"), offers each morning a sets of (2) tickets to Chris Rea's concert, to the lucky winner, who FIRST sends a SMS message to a mobile phone number upon hearing the daily password (a slogan.) Well, I know that it's a gimmick. But, you know, a nice one.
The winner is announced each day on the air. The action will last until the gig on Friday, March 17, at 8:00 PM at the "Congress Hall" in the city center. The "normal tickets" have been sold out a month, or even six weeks ago!
Take care,
Chris
Last edited by Chris on 14 Mar 2006, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Thank you for your review!

Post by Chris »

-------------------

Thank you for your nice words about Chris Rea's gig in Tallinn.
I cannot wait until the Warsaw concert begins....
Chris
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Re: Thank you for your review!

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hi Mr_blues,
Nice words about the concert in Tallinna.
I had the same feeling if i got to the concerts from Chris. I saw him 1991 the first time, and it was like you described in your review. And i must say it is always the same in all those many concerts i saw until now from Chris.
In Zurich it was a highlight for me, because i made picture ,just a little left on front on the stage. On 'I can hear your Heartbeat' he came to my side just a meter in front of me, so i could made nice picture. after i have done it he went back in the middle of the stage.Great moment for me.....Unforgently i was so nervous at this moment the picture were not all good...... Bye and screw your deep-blue-sea.

Chris wrote:

-------------------

Thank you for your nice words about Chris Rea's gig in Tallinn.
I cannot wait until the Warsaw concert begins....
Chris