The man The voice The guitar

Hello

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
sprangley
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Hello

Post by sprangley »

Hello, I'm Scott - I have been enjoying Chris' music for nearly twenty years. It was only this year that I was able to see him live and I did - twice! And it only confirmed my belief that Chris Rea is one of the most gifted musicians around. I have just got The Road To Hell And Back CD and it is fantastic. I can't stop playing it. Mind you, its given Blue Guitars a break as I have been listening to that non stop since last October!! I'm gutted that Chris is moving on but can't wait to see what he has to offer in the Fireflies. Chris Rea never disappoints so I'm sure it will be more top quality blues.

Great to see that there are so many other Rea fans across Europe..
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: Hello

Post by Tina3 »

sprangley wrote:Hello, I'm Scott - I have been enjoying Chris' music for nearly twenty years. It was only this year that I was able to see him live and I did - twice! And it only confirmed my belief that Chris Rea is one of the most gifted musicians around. I have just got The Road To Hell And Back CD and it is fantastic. I can't stop playing it. Mind you, its given Blue Guitars a break as I have been listening to that non stop since last October!! I'm gutted that Chris is moving on but can't wait to see what he has to offer in the Fireflies. Chris Rea never disappoints so I'm sure it will be more top quality blues.

Hello Scott,You are in good company here.This is the BEST C.R. site on the web.I was a bit like you when I found out that Chris had changed his style but if I'm honest I prefere the new style over the old style.Blues just suits Chris's voice so much better.I think the new CD is brillent and I can't stop listening to it, just like yourself.Roll on The Fireflies and if the last few CD's are anything to go by we are in for a treat.The DVD is out soon ( :D :D) so that is something else to look forward to.Wonder which will be better the CD or the DVD.I can hardly wait.Kind regards
Tina3
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Leo Iori
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Leo Iori »

Dear Scott, it is such a great joy to see how much The Man is loved.
What Tina writes is certainly shared by such a lot of fans - and it is worldwide...
I believe - I mean what is important to me - that the Blues surely fits like a glove to everyone of us; we all got some personal troubles throughout our lives - and that's where the Blues comes from...
What we don't know, if any further pain is going to cross our way... well you can guess this music is going to help you every time you need.
I was in Milan, February 26, and my wife besides wasn't feeling so well - she said she was doing that for me.. -; well she changed her mind completely! And she is not a Rea's fan at all...
Too many words just to say this: I love you all, who love our dear brother-in-music Chris.
Health & happiness to each & every.
Leo
mark hughes
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by mark hughes »

sprangley wrote:Hello, I'm Scott - I have been enjoying Chris' music for nearly twenty years. It was only this year that I was able to see him live and I did - twice! And it only confirmed my belief that Chris Rea is one of the most gifted musicians around. I have just got The Road To Hell And Back CD and it is fantastic. I can't stop playing it. Mind you, its given Blue Guitars a break as I have been listening to that non stop since last October!! I'm gutted that Chris is moving on but can't wait to see what he has to offer in the Fireflies. Chris Rea never disappoints so I'm sure it will be more top quality blues.

Hi Sprangley :D and welcome from a fellow UK fan.
september blue
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by september blue »

hope to see you in the chatroom sometime soon!!
Nothing's happening by the sea!
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Leo Iori wrote:Dear Scott, it is such a great joy to see how much The Man is loved.
What Tina writes is certainly shared by such a lot of fans - and it is worldwide...
I believe - I mean what is important to me - that the Blues surely fits like a glove to everyone of us; we all got some personal troubles throughout our lives - and that's where the Blues comes from...
What we don't know, if any further pain is going to cross our way... well you can guess this music is going to help you every time you need.
I was in Milan, February 26, and my wife besides wasn't feeling so well - she said she was doing that for me.. -; well she changed her mind completely! And she is not a Rea's fan at all...
Too many words just to say this: I love you all, who love our dear brother-in-music Chris.
Health & happiness to each & every.
Leo
Hi Leo Health and happiness back to you and yours.What you say is so true and the music gives us all something to look forward to as long as Chris keeps writing them and long may he do so.Kind Regards
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

sprangley wrote:Hello, I'm Scott - I have been enjoying Chris' music for nearly twenty years.
Hello Scot, and welcome to the forum !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)