The man The voice The guitar

MERRY CHRISTMAS ...

The topic previously known as "General chat"...
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

MERRY CHRISTMAS ...

Post by PAZ »

EVERYONE! A good year for everybody ... love, health ... specially for Chris Rea and Bart for all your hard work on the site!, I've got my album Road to Hell and back under my xmas tree and cant wait to hear it over xmas ... in the meantime just singing with Chris ...

" Driving home for Christmas ...." la la la :lol:
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS ...

Post by Chris »

PAZ wrote:EVERYONE! A good year for everybody ... love, health ... specially for Chris Rea and Bart for all your hard work on the site!, I've got my album Road to Hell and back under my xmas tree and cant wait to hear it over xmas ... in the meantime just singing with Chris ...

---------
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, 2007, from sunny Florida! It's Christmas palms instead of Christmas trees, but everyone can get used to it.
All the best to all of you on this forum!
Chris
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Chris wrote:
PAZ wrote:EVERYONE! A good year for everybody ... love, health ... specially for Chris Rea and Bart for all your hard work on the site!, I've got my album Road to Hell and back under my xmas tree and cant wait to hear it over xmas ... in the meantime just singing with Chris ...

---------
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, 2007, from sunny Florida! It's Christmas palms instead of Christmas trees, but everyone can get used to it.
Chris
A very Merry Christmas and all good wishes for 2007.Especially to Bart with whom none of this would be possable if he didn't keep this site going.Thankyou for your Christmas gift Bart :) and here's to the New Year which will bring us a little closer to The Fireflies.
Paz your in for a treat that CD is fantastic
Regards
Tina3
Pick up the pieces and start again.
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by PAZ »

Tina3 wrote:A very Merry Christmas and all good wishes for 2007.Especially to Bart with whom none of this would be possable if he didn't keep this site going.Thankyou for your Christmas gift Bart :) and here's to the New Year which will bring us a little closer to The Fireflies.
Paz your in for a treat that CD is fantastic
Regards
Tina3
Thank you Tina, best wishes for you too .... Cant wait to listen that CD! :wink:

Paz
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by PAZ »

Chris wrote:A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, 2007, from sunny Florida! It's Christmas palms instead of Christmas trees, but everyone can get used to it.
Chris
Lucky you Chris ... Send me a little sun here please! 8) :lol:
Happy Xmas,

Paz
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

PAZ wrote: Lucky you Chris ... Send me a little sun here please! 8) :lol:
Happy Xmas,
Paz

I wish I could send you some sunshine. Instead, there is a cold spell, here in Sarasota, with cold wind and temperature in the morning of just +9C! But help is on its way. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 'warm' with temperatures in the upper 20s (C)!
A lot of British people are here. Some of them just fly in like the birds for winter to take off again in early spring.
All the best to you with a Chris Rea's tune playing in the background. BTW, his music - generally speaking - is not known here at all. I gave a few copies of CR's 'live' CD as well as the DVD to our friends, and they are very happy with it.
Best regards to all,
Chris
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Blushing...

Post by Bart »

Hello everybody...

Thank you verry much for all the great whishes I received, both here on the forum as by (e-)mail ... Thanks and I hope your Christmas has been as great as mine !! Counting the days till 2007 !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by PAZ »

Chris wrote: I wish I could send you some sunshine. Instead, there is a cold spell, here in Sarasota, with cold wind and temperature in the morning of just +9C! But help is on its way. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 'warm' with temperatures in the upper 20s (C)!
A lot of British people are here. Some of them just fly in like the birds for winter to take off again in early spring.
All the best to you with a Chris Rea's tune playing in the background. BTW, his music - generally speaking - is not known here at all. I gave a few copies of CR's 'live' CD as well as the DVD to our friends, and they are very happy with it.
Best regards to all,
Chris

Opps! still not very familiar with the site yet answering posts here ... so apologize for mistakes and my english by the way ...

Well at least will be warm over there Chris .. For me I could say are the "perfect" temperatures (not that cold and not that hot), I can not stand high temperatures anymore .. funny say that now coming from a country with hot summers ... Hope you will be able to enjoy the breathtaking sunsets of Sarasota on the next few days! ...

I listened Chris Rea's CD'S and I've got melancholic ... Its beautiful and different than the other ones ... I wish this man will continue writing those lovely songs emerged from his soul, as I truly believe is something that makes him alive and to my eyes is something he must not stop doing .... and I cant not see him without that creation .... on his paintings .... but most of all on his music ...
What a shamed that he is not knowed at all over there .... :cry:

Thanks for your wishes, and enjoy your time "on the beach"

Paz